Visiting the spectacular Jägala Waterfall in every season is a truly amazing nature experience. Frozen from January to March, it is definitely a sight to be seen.
This tour also covers the surrounding area, which is choc-full of history, legends and natural attractions. It includes the Saha Chapel, the oldest medieval chapel in Estonia, and Rebala, site of the country's oldest agricultural settlement. On the way out of Tallinn, we pass through the Lasnamäe district, the city's largest Soviet-era residential area. The tour also introduces the use of one of Estonia's most abundant natural resources – limestone – which we'll see in 3,000-year-old, Bronze Age grave markers, the chapel, the waterfall and even in Soviet-built structures.
- Enjoy the spectacular Jägala Waterfall
- Discover the area choc-full of history
- Visit the biggest karst area in Estonia, an odd natural formation
- Explore the oldest medieval chapel in Estonia
- Admire the mystical Bronze age coffins in Rebala museum
- Appreciate local food at a seaside restaurant with breathtaking views (lunch not included in the price)
Lunch is organised in a seaside restaurant, where you can try delicious local fish.
Pick up place and time: hotel, as agreed.