Kopli cemetery was built in 1772. Hundreds of people from society and culture lie here. Until the 1940, this well trimmed cemetery was a popular walking area. After the war the area was forgotten, in 1950 the cemetery was closed and grave stones moved away. In 1993 Kopli cemetery became a nature conservation area and large scale renovation works took place in 2006. As a result of this, lit parkways and benches now scatter the fenced area along with a play-city for children. At the centre of the park is a memorial water cascade. The park is open every day from 7am to 10pm.