Visit Tallinn Convention Bureau works closely with our network of partners to offer all the support, knowledge, and inspiration you need to organize a successful event in Tallinn. Cooperation is the key to success.
Visit Tallinn Convention Bureau, the first convention bureau in the Baltic states, was founded in 2000 and belongs to the City of Tallinn. Our main aim is to increase the awareness of Tallinn as an attractive destination for business tourism, and to share our extensive knowledge about what Tallinn has to offer to event organizers.
We are dedicated to being a trustworthy source of information, sharing advice on venues, incentive ideas and service providers. We are a non-profit organization and out services offered to international associations and event planners are free of charge. Our key concept to follow is sustainability.
If you need free professional advice when planning an event in Tallinn, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are happy to help!
Visit Tallinn Convention Bureau is happy to help you find suitable venues and partners for your event. Simply complete this form
and our convention bureau team will get back to you with suitable suggestions.
How can we assist?
- We increase international awareness of Tallinn as a conference destination, represent our partners at various marketing events and in digital media.
- We participate in developing new tourism services.
- We are the link between organizers and service providers.
- We share our knowledge and inspiration with event organizers.
- Tallinn Card special offer for delegates of international events.