Attractions & museums
Photo: Mihkel Maripuu

    Nõmme Saviour's Lutheran Church

    This modern and tall church from 1932 was engineered by architect Robert Natus. In 1939, it became home to the Paldiski Nikolai congregation when the Baltic Germans left Estonia. The church was looted after the war, and it was also used as a school building for a while. The house of worship was restored by Nõmme Rahu congregation after the project of architect Fredi Armand Tomps and re-consecrated on 4 May 2008.
    Share