If you want to cover the two main attractions of Tallinn – its romantic Old Town as well as the nature and greenery outside the city, then this day trip is made especially for you. Start the day with a drive outside the city and have a hike to experience the vast open landscape and unique environment of Estonian bogs.
Once you have filled your lungs with clean fresh air and enjoyed the peace in the countryside, get back to Tallinn for a guided Old Town sightseeing tour, covering all the main attractions.
- Escape the busy Tallinn in the morning and drive outside the city to enjoy the peaceful countryside
- Enjoy an Estonian bog – a wetland rich in unique flora and fauna
- Hike around the bog pools and admire the wildlife
- Visit the Old Town with its cobbled streets and colourful houses with a local guide
- Cover all the main sights including the Town Hall, Parliament building and Russian orthodox cathedral
- Take some spectacular photos from the viewing platforms in the upper part of the Old Town
- Get to experience both the historic Tallinn as well as beautiful nature and greenery outside – all in one day.