Full day trip from Tallinn to Estonian countryside with a local guide.
Tallinn – Huskypark – Mukri bog nature trail – Rapla – Tallinn (8 hours)
Huskypark sled dogs and agricultural farm:
- Huskypark is home to an Estonian family, 41 Nordic sled dogs, 3 horses, cat and a rabbit.
- Guided tour in Huskypark.
- Meet, pat and feed friendly animals.
- 1 km harnessed walk with sled dogs through forest and beside farm’s crop fields (optional).
- Relax in Indian tepee tent. Sled dog themed wooden cabin. Retro farm room with collection of vintage baby buggies.
- Home-made cake and refreshment drink in a lovely flower and apple tree garden.
Mukri bog nature trail:
- Mukri bog is thought to be one of oldest bogs in Estonia, formed about 10 000 years ago.
- 3km boardwalk through beautiful bog landscape passing by several bog pools and lakes. Mukri bog is one of the few wetland areas in Estonia you can get across without getting your feet wet.
- Refreshing swim in a bog lake (optional).
- Pick some blueberries (July-August), cranberries and lingonberries (August – November).
- 14m high observation tower offers beautiful views.
- Estonian snacks picnic.
Pick up from Tallinn city centre or your accommodation at 10 am, back in Tallinn 6 pm.