Attractions & museums
Photo by: Kirsti Eerik

    Green Market

    In the 19th century this area of Roheline Turg (Green Market) was used as fish, vegetable and flower markets. In 1893 the markets were ended and small greenery was established. In 1909 a chapel was completed on the 15th anniversary of the Russian Tsar Nikolai II reign. Today the area is used as an outdoor café.
    Share