The small house museum is located in a building established by writers Artur Adson and Marie Under in Nõmme in 1933.
In 1944, the habitants of the house escaped to Sweden, away from the war. Friedebert and Elo Tuglas settled in the house after they had lost their home in the war, and stayed here for the rest of their lives.
This is also where the Friedebert Tuglas Short Story Awards are given out annually on 2 March. Today, the Literature Centre organises a series of audio recorded literary meetings, research conferences and symposiums, book presentations, theatre shows, and festive and other cultural events. It is also possible to make tours in the house museum.
The visit has to be agreed in advance.