Half-day trip from Tallinn to Estonian countryside with a local guide.
Tallinn – Huskypark – Rapla – Tallinn (5hrs)
Huskypark sled dogs and agricultural farm:
- Huskypark is home to an Estonian family, 41 Nordic sled dogs, 3 horses, cat and a rabbit.
- Guided tour in farm – get to know farm life, meet and feed friendly animals.
- Relax in Indian teepee tent.
- Sled dog themed husky-hut.
- Retro farm room with collection of vintage baby buggies.
- 1 km walk with sled dogs through forest and beside farm’s crop fields (optional).
- Estonian picnic with black bread and home-made cake in a flower and apple tree garden.
Rapla – romantic capital of the county:
- Time to enjoy a cup of coffee and taste handmade truffle in Pargi resto – a local Estonian food restaurant.
- Option to order lunch/dinner from menu.
- Some free time to buy local souvenirs (optional).
- Short walk from Pargi resto via river promenade to Rapla Maarja-Magdaleena church – the only rural church with two towers in Estonia.
Pick up from Tallinn city centre or your accommodation at 10 am or 5 pm. Back in Tallinn 3 pm or 10 pm.