In 1935-1938 a two storey beach building was completed on the Stroomi beach and a 100 metres long bridge to the sea, music pavilion, changing rooms, kiosks, swings etc. In 1950 the beach building was destroyed in a fire, but today a new building is open. The green area has been renewed, walking paths created along with bicycle roads and grass pits, benches and grilling areas are also available. There are many playgrounds for children of different age and fitness areas for adults. On the beach park area is also a lifeguard post with kiosks renting beach equipments, snacks or refreshments.